- Students may also undertake the Safer Drivers Course, which is conducted in two parts, theory and practical. This gives them another
20 hours of credit.
- A supervisor must hold a full licence and the student must hold a learner's licence. Both must be current.
Both people must have their licences on them while driving.
- Students must have a ZERO blood alcohol level. The supervisor
must have a blood alcohol level under .05.
- Log books should be filled out accurately and without any falsification. They will
be heavily scrutinised at the time of the student's test.
- Use a pen in the log book. No pencil entries!
- If you do a drive
in excess of two hours, take a break and use it to teach your student about the dangers of fatigue. Show separate entries in the log
book (i.e. nothing over two hours).
The shot below was taken from Brisbane Water Drive at Koolewong
RHO Driving Pty Ltd
In no particular order...
- Students must log 120 hours of driving, all of it signed off by supervising drivers. Where an accredited
instructor (driving school) supervises, the student is awarded three hours of log book credit for each hour of the professional tuition
(up to 10 actual hours, or 30 log book hours).